Subject: categories: PSSL 67

From: Jaap van Oosten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:26:03 +0200 (MET DST)

PSSL 67 - SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT

As announced earlier by us, the 67th meeting of the Peripatetic
Seminar on Sheaves and Logic will be held over the weekend of
May 30-31 in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
In the meeting, a mini-course of 3 lectures will be given by
John Power, on higher-dimensional categories.

The meeting will take place in a conference center, situated
around 20 km from Utrecht, in a rustic environment. The price
is Hfl. 200 per person, which includes accomodation for 2
nights, meals on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.

The conference center has a limited number of rooms available, 
so  participants are urged to register as soon as possible,
but no later than May 20. Please email to:

    [email-masked]

Best regards,

Jaap van Oosten
Ieke Moerdijk