Subject: categories: abstract algebraic geometry

From: Zhaohua Luo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:25:03 -0400

Last year I posted the following research notes on categorical geometry: 

Abstract algebraic geometry (10/16/97)
The language of analytic categories (three parts, 11/4/97, 11/20/97, and
12/20/97)

to this list. Recently I started a small page at my home page address:

www.iswest.com/~zack

which, at present, only contains the slightly modified version (html
files) of these notes. The paper "categorical geometry" are still under
preparation, and I hope the first three chapters will be available soon.
Thanks to all those who showed interests in this project.  

Zack Luo

---

From: Giuseppe Longo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 98 15:46:15 +0200

The book below is currently out of print.  Upon kind permission of  
the M.I.T.  Press, it is now available by ftp, via my web page (see  
the book content page in Downloadable Papers).

Andrea Asperti and Giuseppe Longo. Categories, Types and  
Structures: an introduction to Category Theory for the working  
computer scientist. M.I.T.- Press, 1991. (pp. 1--300).

--Giuseppe Longo
http://www.dmi.ens.fr/users/longo
e-mail: [email-masked]