Subject: categories: Second Call for Papers

From: 4th Workshop on Domains <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:56:02 +0200

======================================================
			Second Call for Papers
======================================================
			Workshop on Domains IV
		     Rolandseck, Germany
			  Oktober 2--4, 1998
======================================================

The Workshop on Domains is aimed at computer scientist and
mathematicians alike who share an active interest in the
mathematical foundation of computer science. It will focuse
on domains, their application and closely related topics,
e.g.~axiomatic and synthetic domain theory. In particular,
contributions establishing connections to type theory, recursion
theory and topology are welcome.

In previous years the workshop was held in Darmstadt (1994 and 1995),
Braunschweig (1996) and Munich (1997). This year it will take place in
Haus Humboldtstein, Remagen-Rolandseck (Germany), a nice last century
villa overlooking the beautiful Rhine valley.

There will be a number of guest speakers including

*** Thomas Ehrhard (IML, Marseille) ***
*** Dag Normann (Oslo Univ. )       ***
*** Giovanni Sambin (Padova Univ.)  ***

If you are interested in signing up for a talk, please send a title
and an abstract of your intended presentation to

mailto:[email-masked]

by MAY 15, 1998. Each request will be answered by JULY 1, 1998.

You may also use ordinary mail. The address is:

Prof. Dr. Dieter Spreen
Workshop on Domains IV
Theoretische Informatik
Fachbereich Mathematik
Universitaet Siegen
Hoelderlinstr.3
D-57072 Siegen
GERMANY

More information about the workshop and Haus Humboldstein can be
found on the workshop web page
http://www.informatik.uni-siegen.de/~wd4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workshop on Domains IV

University of Siegen
Department of Mathematics

Hoelderlinstr. 3

D-57068 Siegen

Phone +49 271 740 3165
Fax +49 271 740 2532

mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.informatik.uni-siegen.de/~wd4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------