Subject: categories: PSSL'66

From: Neil Ghani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:08:08 +0000 (GMT)

If you intend to attend, please make the organisation of this meeting
easier by registering now. A detailed program will be circulated soon.

       **** Final Announcement and Registration ****

      The 66th Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and Logic 
                    March 28-29, 1998
                    
                 University of Birmingham
                         England 

The 66th meeting of the PSSL will be held at the University of
Birmingham, England, over the weekend of 28-29 March 1998. Since its
inception, the focus of the PSSL has broadened and now includes talks
related to category theory, logic and theoretical computer
science. The meetings are informal in nature and talks on work in
progress is welcome. 

We have arranged bed and breakfast in the University House which will
cost 23 pounds per night. In addition, a buffet lunch and tea/coffee
will be provided on Saturday and Sunday at a cost of 8 pounds per
day. Student participation is particularly encouraged at this meeting
and hence we have been granted a small fund to help with the costs of
attendence for students. Those interested in this offer should contact
the organisers as soon as possible. All payments should be by cash or
cheque (travellers cheques are acceptable). There are several ATM
machines on campus. 

Participants may wish to plan their arrival so that they may attend
our 3pm Friday afternoon theory seminar at which Paul Taylor will be
our guest speaker. 

This document, campus maps and travel information can be found at the
following URLs.

http://www.bham.ac.uk/general/intro/vguide.htm 
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~nxg/pssl66.html 

                ** REGISTER NOW !!! **

Please send the following registration information via email to
[email-masked] by Monday 16 March and include the phrase PSSL in
the title. THIS DEADLINE IS IMPORTANT AS AFTERWARDS WE CANNOT
GUARANTEE ACCOMODATION ETC. Please make cheques payable to the
"University of Birmingham" in sterling. Once we have received your
registration we shall send further details concerning the programme
etc

Name:
Job title:
Affiliation:
Address:
email:
phone:
fax:

presentation? (yes/no):
title:

Bed and Breakfast:
Friday Night @ 23.00:
Saturday Night @ 23.00:

Lunch, Tea, Coffee :
Saturday @ 8.00:
Sunday   @ 8.00:

Total Cost: