Subject: New list server

From: Bob Rosebrugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 23:35:29 -0400 (AST)

With the previous post the categories list inaugurated use of a
`majordomo' list service. This should result in little visible change for
users of the list, and many of you will undoubtedly be familiar with
majordomo list serves. 

Note that the From: field of a categories posting will now be the original
sender. The list will continue to be moderated of course and archives will
be maintained as before. 

As a reminder, mail for posting to categories should be sent to 
[email-masked]
while administrative items go to
[email-masked]

Those of you who have aliases and so on that point to [email-masked] for
the categories list should change these to the first address mentioned
above. Mail to [email-masked] will have to be returned for reposting. 

For further information send a message to
[email-masked]
with a message body consisting of the word 
help 

Please contact me directly in case of any problem. 

Regards to all,
Bob Rosebrugh