Subject: categories: Mail to McGill not functionning

From: "R.A.G. Seely" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 11:32:17 -0500 (EST)

It may be of relevance to some on this list to know that for the past
week, the main machine in the maths dept at McGill has not been
functionning, and so, as a consequence, mail sent to
"[email-masked]" will not have been received.  Triples *is*
functionning, so although usually the generic address as above is
preferred, you might try cc'ing any mail you have sent to
"[email-masked]" - for those of us that still use
triples, this will get through.  We'll let you know when things are
back to normal - this has been delayed by the holidays, of course.

= rags =

PS - The categories home page <http://triples.math.mcgill.ca> is still
functionning, which has information about the Lambekfest (call for
papers), the Barrfest (table of contents), and current seminars.
Links on that page to members' home pages may not function, if they
are links to the main departmental machine, however.  (You'll get the
idea from my (revised) sig below...)

=================================
<[email-masked]> (currently not functionnal)
<[email-masked]> (still OK)
<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/~rags> (currently not functionnal)
<http://triples.math.mcgill.ca/~rags> (still OK)