Subject: categories: Comma categories

From: Manuel Bullejos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:14:40 +0100

Does any body know if comma categories have been defined in
enriched contexts?

I have an idea of how they can be defined in some particular
contexts, such as Cat-categories or Simplicial-categories, but I
don't know if there is a general definition or even if a
definition in the above two contexts can be found in the
literature.

Thanks

Manuel Bullejos

---

From: Vaughan Pratt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:19:50 -0600

>Does any body know if comma categories have been defined in

I'm not sure if it's what you have in mind, but combining comma categories
and enrichment is the theme of

Casley, R.T., Crew, R.F., Meseguer, J., and Pratt, V.R., ``Temporal
Structures'', Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, Volume 1:2,
179-213, July 1991.

The abstract is at my web page as

	http://boole.stanford.edu/chuguide.html#P2

Vaughan Pratt