Subject: 67th PSSL

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:10:35 -0400 (AST)

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:38:06 +0100 (MET)
From: Jaap van Oosten <[email-masked]>

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear friends and colleagues,

We plan to organize the 67th meeting of the Peripatetic Seminar 
on Sheaves and Logic in Utrecht over the weekend of 30-31 May, 1998.

As usual we welcome talks on sheaves, logic and related areas.

In order to register, please fill in the form below and return 
(preferably by email) to Jaap van Oosten ([email-masked], or to
the address below). We'd be obliged if you could register before
half May.

Postal address:
Dept. of Mathematics,
P.O.Box 80.010
3508 TA  Utrecht,
The Netherlands

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name    _____________________________
Address _____________________________
        _____________________________
        _____________________________
        _____________________________
email
I wish to give a talk entitled__________________________________
        ________________________________________________________
I wish to reserve accomodation for the following nights:
(single/double)_______________________

----------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to meeting you in Utrecht,

Carsten Butz, Ieke Moerdijk and Jaap van Oosten