Subject: Research position

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 14:51:20 -0400 (AST)

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 19:41:39 +0200
From: Enrico Vitale <[email-masked]>

Dear colleagues,

A research position in mathematics has been opened in Louvain-la-Neuve.

It is a two-year position with a salary (free of taxes) of FB 40,000 per
month. After these two years, there are good possibilities to obtain a
six-year assistantship position, with then a salary of FB 50,000 per month.

Candidates must have a degree in mathematics and good academic results.
For the two-year position now open, there are no teaching duties; thus no
knowledge of French is required.

The successful candidate will enter the local research group in
category theory with the aim of preparing a Ph.D. in this area.
He must be ready to start working as soon as possible, and not beyond the
beginning of next academic year.

Please, contact me if you know anybody interested.

Enrico Vitale

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Enrico Vitale                   Universite catholique de Louvain
 tel:  +32-10-473188             Institut de Mathematique Pure et Appliquee
 fax:  +32-10-472530             Chemin du Cyclotron, 2
 email: [email-masked]    B 1348 LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE, BELGIUM