Subject: new preprint archive on scholarly communications

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 11:56:42 -0300 (ADT)

[Note from moderator: Jim Stasheff suggested that this archive might be of
interest to readers of categories. Though the archive is not relevant to
the topic of the list, I am forwarding the information as a follow-up to
the discussion of related issues in Vancouver,

Regards to all,
Bob Rosebrugh            ]

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:08:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mark Steinberger <[email-masked]>

Paul Ginsparg has set up an archive for discussion of scholarly
communications.

Please do contribute any papers you have on the subject.

The archive is called sch-comm. You have to register as an author
before it will process submissions.

The interface for browsing papers is http://xxx.lanl.gov/archive/sch-comm .

You can subscribe to receive abstracts of new postings by sending a
message to [email-masked] with Subject: subscribe .

Cheers,

Mark
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Steinberger        |
Dept. of Math. & Stat   | Nonlinear similarity begins in dimension six.
SUNY at Albany          |
Albany, NY 12222        |
[email-masked]     |       http://math.albany.edu:8800/~mark
--------------------------------------------------------------------------