Subject: preprint available: not yet :-(

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:28:55 -0300 (ADT)

Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:19:46 +0200 (MET DST)
From: [email-masked]

Dear Colleagues,

A technical glitch prevents me from puttting the preprint "Beyond the
Chu-Construction", announced yesterday, on my web page ("no space on
device", which doesn't make sense).

I won't be able to fix this until I return from CTCS97 next Sunday, 
since our technician isn't here right now.  Please wait until next
Monday or Tuesday before downloading the paper.

I'm sorry about this problem.

-- J"urgen
 
-- 
J"urgen Koslowski       % If I don't see you no more in this world
ITI                     % I meet you in the next world
TU Braunschweig         % and don't be late!
[email-masked] %              Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child)