Subject: CTCS'97 - support for participants

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 00:16:22 -0300 (ADT)

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:06:18 +0200
From: Eugenio Moggi <[email-masked]>

  [Please look at the conference URL for more detailed information]

	    CATEGORY THEORY AND COMPUTER SCIENCE (CTCS'97)
       4-6 SEPTEMBER 1997, S. MARGHERITA LIGURE (GENOA), ITALY

    CONFERENCE URL: "http://www.disi.unige.it/conferences/ctcs97/

  	         FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR PARTICIPANTS

Thanks to additional funding from sponsors it is possible to provide
accommodation in twin bedrooms for a limited number of participants.
Preference will be given to PhD students and participants from abroad.

To apply for support one should send an EMAIL REQUEST to
[email-masked] BY JULY 10.  Notification of acceptance/rejection
of requests will be sent by e-mail BEFORE JULY 15.  Please look at the
conference URL for full details.

Eugenio Moggi

************************ IMPORTANT DEADLINES ************************
**** 15 JULY 1997 early registration				 ****
**** 31 JULY 1997 "guaranteed" hotel reservation		 ****
*********************************************************************