Subject: Query

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 11:39:21 -0300 (ADT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:57:18 +0300 (IDT)
From: ZIPPIE Gonczarowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Dear Colleagues,

I am applying tools of category theory to research in artificial
perception and cognition. A basic category is proposed where every
perception is an object and morphisms capture the flow between
perceptions. Natural transformations capture paths to more cognitive
perceptions.
An Anonymous referee remarked that my category is `very closely related
to comma categories'.

Can anybody refer me to written material that introduces comma categories?

Also, please let me know if you are aware of other research that applies
categorical tools to research in artificial perception and cognition.

Thanks

Zippie

e-mail [email-masked]

Dr. Zippora Arzi-Gonczarowski
Typographics, Ltd.
46 Hehalutz St.
Jerusalem 96222, Israel