Subject: PSSL65 - Preliminary Announcement

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 23:36:23 -0300 (ADT)

Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:23:11 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Carsten Butz <[email-masked]>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preliminary announcement:

65th Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and Logic (PSSL)

Dear colleagues,

The next Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and Logic will be held in 
Aarhus (Denmark) over the weekend of

1-2 November 1997.

We welcome talks on category theory, sheaves, logic, and related areas.

The first announcement, including information about accommodation and how 
to get to Aarhus, will be sent out later during the summer on this
category mailing list.

We will maintain as well a WWW-page including (hopefully) relevant
information for the seminar, although this is only in addition to the
standard procedures. The URL is

http://www.brics.dk/~butz/PSSL65/pssl65.html

Also, we would like to mention that Birmingham has plans to organise
the next PSSL (spring 1998) (contacts Neil Ghani, [email-masked] 
or Valeria DePaiva, [email-masked]).
Another one will probably take place in Utrecht in May 1998 
(contact Ieke Moerdijk, [email-masked]).

Best regards,

Carsten Butz and Anders Kock

------------------------------------------
Carsten Butz
BRICS
Department of Computer Science
University of Aarhus
Ny Munkegade, building 540
8000 Erhus C
Denmark

[email-masked]
http://www.brics.dk/~butz
------------------------------------------