Subject: Ad (correction)

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:27:07 -0300 (ADT)

[ Please note the correction to the postal code in the last line.]

Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 13:55:31 -0400
From: Michael Barr <[email-masked]>

The Categories Team at McGill and at the University of Ottawa invites
applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship. This opening is subject to
the availability of government funds (which have been awarded by the
granting agency, but not yet appropriated by the legislature). The  
salary is CA$30,000, and it may be supplemented by a part-time teaching
post at McGill. It is a two year limited term appointment.  There is no
nationality restriction, but the successful candidate will have to go through 
Canadian and Quebec immigration procedures.
  
Interested candidates should apply, with a CV and a statement of
plans, as soon as possible, but not later than the end of May, and
should ask for letters from three referees.  Candidates interested
in teaching should also provide evidence of teaching experience as
well as English proficiency if that is not their native language.
Written applications and letters of reference will be accepted, but
electronic ones are preferred.

This notice will also be posted to our web page which may be found
at <ftp://triples.math.mcgill.ca/ctrc.html>
 
The members of the Categories Team are:  M. Barr (McGill), R. Blute
(Ottawa), M. Bunge (McGill), T. Fox (Vanier Col.), J. Lambek
(McGill), M. Makkai (McGill), A. Sangalli (Champlain Col.), P. Scott
(Ottawa), R. Seely (John Abbott Col.).
 
Michael Barr
[email-masked]
 
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
McGill University
805 Sherbrooke St. W
Montreal, QC
Canada H3A 2K6
       ^^^^^^^