Subject: PSSL 64

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:19:01 -0400 (AST)

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:39:15 +0100 (MET)
From: [email-masked]

PERIPATETIC SEMINAR ON SHEAVES AND LOGIC

        64th meeting - first announcement

The 64th meeting of the seminar will be held at the Department of
Theoretical Computer Science of the Technical University in
Braunschweig, Germany, over the weekend of May 10-11, 1997.  The
seminar welcomes talks using or addressing category theory or logic,
either explicitly or implicitly, in the study of any aspect of
mathematics or science.

On Friday, May 9, 13:00, i.e., before the regular seminar, there will
be an official Colloquium Talk by Maria Cristina Pedicchio on

   Exactness and Regularity for Locally Presentable Categories

After that, we would like to invite those who arrive here early to
visit the Herzog August Library in Wolfenb"uttel with its famous
collection of medieval books.  Gotthold Ephraim Lessing used to be a
librarian there.

Braunschweig is located about 60 km East of Hannover and can easily be
reached by car or train.  The closest airport is in Hannover; the
airport bus to the Hannover train station takes about 20 minutes, and
the train from there to Braunschweig takes about 40 minutes or less.
We will send further information on the location of the seminar, along
with details on local travel and accommodation to those who register,
at least a week before the meeting.

Jiri Adamek
J"urgen Koslowski

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please return to J"urgen Koslowski <[email-masked]>, 
preferably before April 13.

Postal address:
Institut f"ur Theoretische Informatik
TU Braunschweig
Postfach 3329
D-38023 Braunschweig
Germany

I intend to come to the 64th meeting of the PSSL in Braunschweig

* I intend to give a talk entitled .....................................

* I intend to visit the Herzog August Library on Friday afternoon

* Please reserve accommodation for Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday night(s)

Name   :
Address:

Email  :
Phone  :

*Delete if inapplicable

-- 
J"urgen Koslowski       % If I don't see you no more in this world
ITI                     % I meet you in the next world
TU Braunschweig         % and don't be late!
[email-masked] %              Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child)