Subject: Triples down etc

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 13:53:04 -0400 (AST)

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 10:48:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Robert Seely <[email-masked]>

Bob - we have had more troubles with triples, and it is down and out for
the time being.  Can you please make appropriate adjustments to the
categories list, and perhaps post this message to the list as well?  All
email addresses with "triples" in them ought to just have the "triples"
dropped, so, eg, [email-masked] would become
[email-masked], and similarly (for example) for bunge, fox, hermida,
lambek, makkai, rags, ruet.  The aliasing system we had on triples for the
category community is of course not functioning. If there are any problems
with email, get in touch with me (rags) or barr (@math.mcgill.ca) and
we'll see what can be done.

FTP and HTTP url's with "triples" in them will also not work, of course.
Some of us have home pages on other machines in the maths dept - those
will still function.  Our papers are mirrored by Hypatia, so one should
check out that site for most purposes.  (There is a link on my www page,
listed below, if you don't know how to get there.)  

We hope this problem will be short-lived, bear with us in the meantime.

best regards, Robert

===========================
RAG Seely
<[email-masked]>
<http://www.math.mcgill.ca>
===========================