Subject: logic jobs at Carnegie Mellon

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:59:39 -0400 (AST)

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 21:55:26 -0500
From: Steve Awodey <[email-masked]>

CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY

Department of Mathematical Sciences

Visiting Positions in Logic

        The Carnegie Mellon Department of Mathematical Sciences seeks visitors
in logic for one or more semesters (possibly one or two years) of the 1998-99
and 1999-2000 academic years. We seek persons who share interests with the
logic faculty and can teach at the undergraduate and graduate level.
Information about our department and Carnegie Mellon's interdisciplinary
Ph.D. program in Pure and Applied Logic can be obtained from:
                http://www.math.cmu.edu/
                http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/pal/www/pal.html
        Applicants should send a vita, list of publications, and a statement
describing current and planned research to: Appointments Committee, Department
of Mathematical Sciences, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
15213. Recent Ph.D's should also arrange to have at least three letters of
recommendation sent to the same address.
        Carnegie Mellon University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer.