Subject: 61st PSSL

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 14:46:36 -0400 (AST)

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 18:26:31 --100
From: Enrico Vitale <[email-masked]>

                PSSL  -  PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT

The 61st meeting of the PERIPATETIC SEMINAR ON SHEAVES AND LOGIC
will be held in Dunkerque over the week-end of 8-9 june 1996.
As usual, talks on category theory and related areas are welcomed.
If you wish to attend it, please write to Enrico Vitale by e.mail, 
or by ordinary mail at the home-address below, specifying if you plan
to give a talk.

Information about hotel accomodation will be forwarded to you as
soon as possible.

Please, circulate this announcement among your collegues.

               Dominique Bourn       Enrico Vitale

Enrico VITALE
Laboratoire LANGAL - Faculte de Sciences - Universite du Littoral
1 quai Freycinet - B.P. 5526 - 59379 Dunkerque - FRANCE
tel. 0033-28237161 - fax. 0033-28237039 - e.mail [email-masked]

home: 33 Bd. G. Pompidou - 59123 Bray-Dunes - FRANCE - tel. 0033-28265698