Subject: Sussex Category Meeting, 7th-12th July 1996

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 14:27:34 -0400 (AST)

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 96 10:18 GMT
From: Chris Mulvey <[email-masked]>

                                        Sussex Category Meeting
                                       7th July - 12th July 1996

The University of Sussex invites you to attend the Seventh International
Meeting on Category Theory and its Applications to be held at the White
House, the Isle of Thorns, Chelwood Gate, East Sussex, England, from Sunday,
7th July to Friday, 12th July, 1996.  The Isle of Thorns is the Conference
Centre of the University of Sussex, pleasantly situated in the Ashdown
Forest, about 25 miles north of Brighton.
 
Those who have attended the previous meetings there will know that it
provides a relaxing atmosphere in which to live and work in the quiet of the
countryside, and that the food is excellent. The cost of the meeting is
expected to be 345 pounds, which includes registration fees, accommodation,
and meals. It may be noted that the meeting precedes the European Congress
of Mathematicians to be held in Budapest from Monday, 22nd July to Friday,
26th July 1996.

It should be noted that accommodation at the White House is limited, and
will be assigned in the order of receiving applications. Unfortunately,
children are not allowed within the White House, and the number of double
rooms available is small. Accommodation at the White House will be available
from the afternoon of Sunday, 7th July, to the afternoon of Friday, 12th
July, 1996.

In order to receive further details of the meeting, together with an
application form for accommodation at the meeting, please reply by sending
your name and postal address either by email to:
				[email-masked] 
or by post to:
				Dr. Christopher J. Mulvey,
                                School of Mathematical Sciences,
				University of Sussex,
				Falmer,
				BRIGHTON, BN1 9QH,
				United Kingdom.

The completed application form must be returned by the closing date of 15th
May, 1996.

It would be appreciated if you would forward a copy of this notice to anyone
who might be interested in receiving it but might otherwise not receive it.

									Christopher Mulvey.