Subject: The Kelly Dinner

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 09:38:07 -0400 (AST)

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 12:30:35 +1100
From: Ross Street <[email-masked]>

                A REQUEST FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

As previously announced, there will be a Seminar for Max Kelly on
12-13 March. On the Tuesday night there will be a dinner at which
some words will be spoken. Because so many category theorists will
be unable to attend the seminar and dinner, I decided to ask those
of you who know Max personally, or have been influenced by his
mathematical research, to send me some thoughts about Max that I
can share with the people at the dinner. I have in mind between a few
sentences and two paragraphs in length. Max is very proud of his
international contacts and friends so I think this would be a
very fitting tribute to him.

Please send your contributions to me at <[email-masked]>.
I look forward to hearing from you, if possible, before the end
of February.

Kind regards,
Ross

PS We are trying to avoid having this message sent to Max.