Subject: The announcement of ALGI3

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 23:31:48 -0400 (AST)

Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 04:39:49 +0900
From: AKAMA Youji <[email-masked]>

PLEASE POST ** PLEASE POST ** PLEASE POST ** PLEASE POST ** PLEASE POST

        	Preliminary Call for Participation

			 The Third Seminar on

	      Algebra, Logic, and Geometry in Informatics
			       (ALGI 3)

			   April 3-5, 1996

		       Keio University, Mita, Tokyo

The ALGI (Algebra, Logic, and Geometry in Informatics) seminar is a
series of informal peripatetic seminars in Japan (hopefully extending
to other areas of Eastern Asia / Oceania) on the interaction between
informatics and mathematics.  Information about ALGI seminars can be
found at "http://www.etl.go.jp:8080/People/yoshiki/ALGI-e.html".  For
the third meeting, watch
"http://nicosia.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~akama/algi3.html".

The third ALGI meeting will be held as one of the post-conference
workshops of Linear Logic 96 (held at Keio University, organized by
Prof. Mitsu OKADA).  The scope of ALGI includes Linear Logic, but is not
restricted to it.

We expect offers of talks about informal, half-baked works, as well as
completed ones.  Participants should fill in the registration form
below and send it to "[email-masked]". The details of the
meeting will be announced later in the same place.

* Date:  3 April afternoon - 5 April.

* Place: Keio University, Mita.

* Program: To be decided.  

* Schedule

   3 April: From some time in the afternoon. 
   4 April: From morning, 
      Rest during 1330-1430, for van Dalen symposium being held meantime. 
   5 April: From morning. 

* For program/registration/hotel information for Linear Logic 96, see
"http://abelard.flet.mita.keio.ac.jp/person/linear96/Linear96.html".  The listing of
hotels can be found at
"http://abelard.flet.mita.keio.ac.jp/person/linear96/hotel.html".

* Registration:

Please send the registration form to Yohji AKAMA ([email-masked]). 

* General inquiry:
 
Yohji AKAMA, Department of Information Science,
The University of Tokyo,
Hongoh, 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku,Tokyo, 113, Japan.

03(3812)4177(direct), 03(3812)2111(ext.4097), 03(3818)1073(fax)
[email-masked] 

=====================================================================
ALGI Registration form

Please use the following format: 

I intend to come to the 3rd meeting of the ALGI seminar. 

* I intend to give a talk entitled .........
* I will need approximately......minutes

Name ....................................... 
Address ....................................
............................................
Email .....................................
Tel .....................................
Fax .....................................

*Delete if inapplicable

Please inform us if you need anything else besides blackboard and OHP

Please inform us (in)convenient day of your talk.