Subject: Seminar in Honour of Max Kelly

From: categories <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 21:35:08 -0400 (AST)

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 11:14:48 +1100
From: Ross Street <[email-masked]>

                SEMINAR IN HONOUR OF MAX KELLY

There will be a two day seminar at the University of Sydney to
honour Max Kelly on the occasion of his retirement. The dates
are 12-13 March 1996. I am pleased to announce that George
Janelidze, Peter Johnstone, Andre Joyal, and a number of Sydney
and Macquarie University category theorists, have accepted invitations
to lecture.

On Tuesday 12 March, there will be a dinner held at the Art Gallery on
the 5th Floor of the Wentworth Building at Sydney University. Please
let Sonia Morr (<[email-masked]> or 61-2-351-5809) know if you
would like to attend. The charge is $40 per person.

Bob Walters and I would be very happy to hear from other interested
mathematicians who are able to attend the seminar.

Sincerely,
Ross