SAC 2015 Co-Chairs
The Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) conference series began in 1994, when the first event was held at Queen's University in Kingston. Ever since, the SAC conference has been held annually in various Canadian locations, including Burnaby, Calgary, Kingston, Montreal, Ottawa, Sackville, St. Johns, Toronto, Waterloo and Windsor.
SAC 2015 is held in co-operation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), which is the leading professional organization for cryptographic research. The SAC proceedings will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Each SAC conference has four main topic areas. The first three are permanent:
- Design and analysis of symmetric key primitives and cryptosystems including block and stream ciphers, hash functions, MAC algorithms, and authenticated encryption schemes.
- Efficient implementations of symmetric and public key algorithms.
- Mathematical and algorithmic aspects of applied cryptology.
The fourth topic, chosen specifically for SAC 2015, is:
- Privacy and anonymity enhancing technologies and their analysis.
- Paper submission deadline:
May 25, 2015, 19:00 GMTSUBMISSION CLOSED
- Notification of decision: July 6, 2015
- Pre-proceedings version deadline: July 27, 2015
- Conference dates: August 12-14, 2015