Spring Open House — MARCH 3, 2017
Experience Mount Allison's campus for the first time, or visit again and get answers to all your questions. Come alone, bring a friend, relative, parent, or teacher and see what the next four years of your life could look like.
Discover all the benefits of a small, tight-knit university community.
- Learn more about the support services offered by Mount A to help you with the transition to university studies
- Have your questions about residence life answered
- Find out how you can get involved at Mount Allison
Plus a chance to win great MtA prizes!
Spring Open House Schedule
8:30-9 a.m. Registration, Purdy Crawford Centre for the Arts (152 Main St.)
9 a.m. Welcome
- Students — Campus tours
- Parents — Roundtable discussions, Motyer-Fancy Theatre at Purdy Crawford Centre for the Arts
11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Student Life Information Presentations, Convocation Hall
12-1:30 p.m. Complimentary lunch (all-you-care-to-eat buffet), Jennings Dining Hall
- Students — Roundtable discussions, Wallace McCain Student Centre
- Parents — Campus tours
3-3:15 p.m. Closing remarks and prize draw
3:15-4:30 p.m. On-the-spot admissions assessments (transcripts required) and special requests (optional), Wallace McCain Student Centre
For more information contact our admissions team at email@example.com or (506) 364-2257.
See what's it's like at a Mount Allison Open House: