Fall Open House — OCTOBER 13, 2017
Experience Mount Allison's campus for the first time, or visit again and get answers to all your questions. Come alone, bring a friend, relative, parent, or teacher and see what the next four years of your life could look like.
Discover all the benefits of a small, tight-knit university community.
- Learn more about the support services offered by Mount A to help you with the transition to university studies
- Have your questions about residence life answered
- Find out how you can get involved at Mount Allison
Plus a chance to win great MtA prizes!
Wondering how to get here? See campus map.
Fall Open House Schedule
8:30-8:45 a.m. Registration at Convocation Hall
8:45-9 a.m. Welcome
- Students – Campus tours, leaving from Convocation Hall
- Parents/guardians – Information session, Convocation Hall
10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Academic and Student Success Information Fair, Athletic Centre
12-1:30 p.m. Complimentary lunch at Jennings Dining Hall (all-you-care-to-eat buffet)
- Students – Interdisciplinary mini-lectures*
- Parents/guardians – Campus tours, leaving from Jennings Dining Hall
2:30-3:30 p.m. Life Outside the Classroom Information Fair, Wallace McCain Student Centre
3:30-3:45 p.m. Closing remarks, Wallace McCain Student Centre
3:45-4:30 p.m. On-the-spot admissions, Wallace McCain Student Centre, All Nations Lounge, 2nd floor
Bring your transcript and waive the $50 application fee.
10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Athletic Centre
12-1:30 p.m. Jennings Dining Hall
3:45-4:30 p.m. Wallace McCain Student Centre, All Nations Lounge, 2nd floor
Please choose one of the following lectures to attend:
- Biochemistry & Commerce
Dr. Andrew Grant and Dr. Rachelle Pascoe-Deslauriers
Dunn Building, Room 113
- Religious Studies & Biology
Dr. Susie Andrews and Dr. Karen Crosby
M.Y. Bell Conservatory of Music, Brunton Auditorium
See what's it's like at a Mount Allison Open House: