Find your home away from home.
More than 80 per cent of first-year students live on campus. We recommend you live in residence for at least two years to take advantage of all residence living has to offer.
You will find that residence life becomes the foundation for your Mount Allison experience.
Choose from one of our eight unique residences, ranging in size from 70-190 residents, to find a house that best matches your personality.
Advantages of living in residence at Mount Allison
- Live just steps away from classes, the dining hall, and all other campus amenities and services
- Connect to a vibrant social scene, including movie nights, house dinners and parties, and intramural sports
- Find peace and quiet for studying and sleeping with quiet hours
- Get better grades, as students in residence are more likely to have a higher GPA
- Develop a social circle, quickly and easily
- Benefit from the peace of mind that you are safe and secure
- Access a built-in support system, including friends, residence assistants, assistant dons, academic mentors, house executive, and live-in adult dons and families
- Enjoy award-winning, all-you-care-to-eat dining
- Develop leadership skills and build a resumé by getting involved in your house
- Take part in a favourite sport, or try something new, along with housemates